To back up their libelous statements they remind us what was printed about Cathy Ashdon at the time of her surprise appointment:
- The Economist described her as being a virtual unknown with paltry political experience, having no foreign-policy background and never having been elected to anything.
- Critics predicted she would be out of her depth.
- Nile Gardiner of the Heritage Foundation, who is on record as opposed to a European Union role in foreign and security policy on principle, wrote in the Daily Telegraph "This may well be the most ridiculous appointment in EU history".
- Daniel Hannan, a British Conservative MEP, complained that she had "no background in trade issues at a time when the EU is engaged in critical negotiations with Canada, Korea and the WTO".
Guardian quoted an anonymous Whitehall
source as commenting "Cathy just got lucky...The appointment of her and
"Jesuit" Herman Van Rompuy [as European Council president] was a
complete disgrace. They are no more than garden gnomes."
Abel Danger touches on more dangerous ground when they make the revelation that the world has been taken over by a bunch of blackmailed child murdering paedophiles, who will do ANTHING rather than have certain images of them with young children exposed.
AND WHERE ARE THOSE IMAGES?
- Ask Gareth Williams, (26 September 1978 – 16 August 2010) a Welsh mathematician and employee of GCHQ seconded to the Secret Intelligence Service (SIS or MI6) who was found dead in suspicious circumstances at a Security Service safe house flat in Pimlico, London, on 23 August 2010.
- The inquest found that his death was "unnatural and likely to have been criminally mediated."
- A subsequent Metropolitan Police re-investigation concluded that Williams's death was "probably an accident."
While the mainstream media paints Cathy Ashdon as a modern day heroine, having been voted "Minister of the Year" by The House Magazine and "Peer of the Year" by Channel 4 in 2005. Then only a year later in 2006 winning the "Politician of the Year" award at the annual Stonewall Awards, made to those who had a positive impact on the lives of British LGBT people.
As they remind us:
- On 28 June 2007, Paedophile Prime Minister Gordon Brown appointed Ashton to the cabinet as Leader of the House of Lords and Lord President of the Council. As Leader, she was responsible for steering the Lisbon Treaty through the Lords.
- She was made a Labour life peer as Baroness Ashton of Upholland in 1999, under Paedophile and convicted War Criminal Prime Minister Tony Blair.
- On 3 October 2008, Ashton was nominated to replace Paedophile Peter Mandelson as the UK's European Commissioner in Brussels.
“We have the photographs and we are going to publish them.”
“I happen to know Gareth broke into the database and those images are now in a safe place, and when they are finally published (and trust me they will be) you will see a revolution in this once fine Country, that you cannot imagine and we the people will take back what has been stolen from us by these despicable creatures.”
Darren Deojee reminded us during a DoomWatch conversation with Alex:G that bad people know they are bad and make no apologies, but evil people pretend they are good, that’s what makes them dangerous.
They’ll pretend that a stray bomb that destroys a village and kills its entire people is a good thing in the long run.
No, it’s an evil result from an evil intention. Let’s make no bones about it, these people are evil and the good and bad people in the world must unite to beat them.
ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK…
If you would like to learn more about what Abel Danger and what are not being told, all you have to do is go to their website www.abeldanger.net; and I strongly urge you see the corruption that has been exposed by Professor George Lees on Facebook.
"They" fear us at Abel Danger and the slime and grime we are digging up. Aye!”