Saturday 25 October 2014

WELCOME TO MY NEW ELECTION WEBSITE.


I’m standing as an Independent Parliamentary Candidate for Brighton Kemptown in 2015 because I don’t trust anyone else to serve the people of Brighton better than I will.

Born in Brighton’s Royal Sussex County Hospital:

  • My infant years were spent growing up in the Seven Dials area,
  • My teenage years in Portslade,
  • My young adult years in the Brunswick Hove area and
  • Now as a family man in Moulsecoomb.
THERE IS NO-ONE MORE DEDICATED TO BRIGHTON THAN I AM.

I’m a Man of the People because my children go to local schools; I’ve worked hard in hard-working jobs like hard-working people do. I’m at the hard-end of the evil Conservative ideology and share the highs and lows, suffering and triumph of the common people who number so many in this country.

THOUGHT OF THE DAY.

Here is something to think.

IF INDEPENDENCE IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR SCOTLAND, THEN WHY NOT BRIGHTON & HOVE?

A vote for Independence on May 7th 2015 means a vote for:

  • Non-Privatisation of the NHS.
  • No to ideology tax cuts and persecution of the poor, such as the Bedroom Tax, Labour’s Freeze on Child Benefit, ATOS and other attacks on State Welfare.
  • Michael Reynolds inspired sustainable ‘Earthship’ housing to counter-act the 11,000 housing shortage in Brighton and Hove.
  • Moai Tidal Electric, bulk free energy captured at the base of the sea, doing away with the need for fracking and off-shore above surface wind turbines.
  • A cure for Cancer by exploring the claims by Canadian born Rick Simpson and thousands of others from around the world that Hemp Oil cures cancer and many other life debilitating diseases.
A vote for Independence on 7th May 2015 is a vote for breaking the mold and thinking outside the box. The sky’s the limit, so why not a new currency for an Independent Brighton & Hove too?

  • Based on the Lewes/Bradbury Pounds, a new currency based on the collective worth of Brighton’s people as opposed to the debt based fiat currencies of the fraudulent world banks.
If you want to go as far as a new and independent currency, why not go all the way and get a new Monarchy too?

  • I’m the only politician in the UK to acknowledge native Moai King John Wanoa of New Zealand as having a rightful claim to the British Throne. As he rightly points out in a number of Youtube videos and affidavits published on the World Court of Facebook, “Queen Elizabeth Windsor has been sacked as the head Trustee of the Queen Victoria Trust fund (750 Thousands tons of Gold – worth about £970 Million Trillion Trillion in today’s money) for bringing King William IV’s Trust Fund into disrepute having been found guilty of Crimes against Humanity by the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels.”
Learn more about King John Wanoa and the gifts he brings the People of the Common Wealth around the world, as the leading contender to the British Throne once the international arrest warrant of Queen Elizabeth Windsor is executed. http://guerrillademocracy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-story-of-century.html

I’M BREAKING THE MOULD AND OFFERING YOU SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

To ensure I win the Brighton Kemptown General Election I need to let the people of Brighton and Kemptown know they have an Independent candidate to choose from.

THIS ELECTION IS A LEAFLET’S GAME.

The secret of success to win the Brighton Kemptown election is to deliver a leaflet to every door in Brighton Kemptown.

With Labour, Conservatives, Liberals and Green’s receiving political donations in the thousands, I have yet to receive one single penny.

In a city of such notable celebrities as:

  • David Walliams
  • Chris Eubank Snr
  • Peter James
  • Bill Smith
  • Steve Coogan
  • Norman Cook
  • Katie Price
You would have hoped someone would have thrown me a £5,000 donation to print and deliver 5000 leaflets?

AFTER-ALL LOOK WHAT I’VE DONE FOR BRIGHTON

  • I’ve been the only person to hold Katy Bourne the Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner (SPCC) to account and have found her wanting.

Learn more about what I do as the Shadow Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner (SSPCC) http://shadowsussexpolicecrimecommissioner.blogspot.co.uk/

  • I raised the concerns of Moulsecoombe ghettoization and put forward the Moulsecoombe Development Plan.
Learn more about my plans for a redevelopment of Moulsecoombe to compliment the Preston Barracks development, the new Albion 5-Star Hotel development, The Keep archive centre and the newly opened Bevy Pub. http://gettingreadyfor2015.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/matt-taylors-redevelopment-of-moulsecoomb/

  • I’m in negotiations with Moai born John Wanoa, of Moai Tidal Electric to bring Moai Tidal electric turbines to the coast of Brighton.
 
  • I’m the only Brighton politician to acknowledge corruption in Sussex Police and call for a public inquiry into the Sussex police enquiry of the Katrina Taylor (no relation) murder of 1996 in Brighton.
Learn more about my work bringing justice to murdered mother of one, Katrina Taylor.


I NEED TO YOUR DONATIONS TO ENSURE I WIN THE ELECTION.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please show your appreciation with a donation.