Thursday 27 November 2014

“I THINK THEY’RE GOING TO KILL ME.”

While Katy Bourne, the Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner smiles at the camera and invites victims of sex crimes to come forward and report their experiences, the truth remains that victims of sex crimes have come forward to Sussex Police only to be dismissed as mentally insane, which means in real terms, no further action is taken in relation to the crimes they report.

No wonder Mr Walson warns “they’re going to kill me.”

So in defence and defiance let me make it perfectly clear to everyone reading this:

Carole Oatway, the Chief Executive, CICA Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority is just one of many people covering up the abuse inflicted upon Mr Walson.

“YOU WILL NOT BE KILLED, YOU'RE PROTECTED BY GOD.”

Mr Walson finds himself in the horrific position of remembering experiences from his childhood, buried and suppressed for a very good reason.

Unimaginable to the majority of people, the memories resurfacing are the type of memories which would compel most of us to jump off a high cliff.

  • Take for example waking up tied to a bed, only for a flame-torch to be used against you, feeling immense pain before passing out into oblivion.
  • Take for example speaking to the daughter of your abuser, only to be told that she remembers you being held captive in the house.
  • Take for example social services taking you to a place where you are abused, raped and beaten to an inch of your life by people you are meant to trust.

No doubt many of us cannot. I cannot. Mr Walson knows, he’s lived through it and now he demands justice… And so he should.

As Mr Walson shouts in no uncertain terms:

“STOP TRYING TO COVER THIS UP. I WANT MY COMPENSATION NOW AND STOP TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ME AND TRYING TO BUMP ME OFF.”

Everyday I hear from Mr Walson:

“I am still alive not been murdered yet.”

So let’s jump into Mr Walson’s world as he writes to Carole Oatway, Chief Executive, CICA Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority.

WITH OUT PREJUDICE

Dear Carole Oatway
Chief Executive, CICA Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority

“I feel threatened and intimidated and not able to live my life as I am in fear of the police or private council hurting me or worse shutting me up as I can prove they have covered up my child abuse.”

Posting the proof on his Facebook page, Mr Walson backs up everything he says with documentary evidence of every correspondence between him, Andrew Tyrie MP for Chichester, Martin Richards Ex Sussex Police Chief Constable and various doctors and other government officials.

As he continues, “Look at the attachments to see the proof.”

Even now Debbie Hill the Monitoring Officer tasked by Katy Bourne the Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner to investigate his claims is trying to tie the investigation up in red tape and bureaucracy.

“Andrew Tyrie you have the originals and so do the police and the CICA and her Majesty Tribunal Courts in Bream Buildings.”

Mr Walson knows the danger he’s in. He knows the contribution the Jehovah Witnesses make to the UK’s economy and he knows from personal experience that the British Government are happy to turn a blind eye to paedophile abuse and murder within the Jehovah Witness community to ensure their financial contribution to the nation continues to pour in.

MONEY TALKS LOUDER THAN JUSTICE.

Mr Walson knows the score better than anyone, “I really have a feeling they’re dragging this cover up on and on longer until they’re going to kill me or hope I die of a heart attack from the stress.”

Everyone involved seems to be going through the motions of doing something construction but in truth, they are intentionally dragging their feet.

“CICA now have said today in writing they have written to the Sussex Police Rebecca Hazard at Littlehampton West Sussex police child department to get more evidence. I find this so wrong as the CICA have admitted and Sussex police have admitted on tape that they have known I was sexually abused since 2001.”

In defiance and defence let me make it perfectly clear to everyone reading this:

MR WALSON WAS ABUSED AS A KID – FACT.

“Please I am begging you to ask them to stop my cover up. I am a victim of criminal child abuse and I want this to end their cover up and I want justice and to move on and start a new year in 2015 free from this horror cover up and abuse I suffered.”

I’m literally close to tears writing this and shaking with emotion at the injustice Mr Walson has endured and is still enduring.

“The criminal compensation authority will not even acknowledge to me the Doctor’s reports they have that clearly say I was abused as a child and will never recover.”

Referring back to the documentary evidence of correspondence Mr Walson has posted on his Facebook page, “Look at the Doctor Stupple report to them that the CICA paid for but covered up. Even the police were sent a report and admit on tape to me they have it proving I was abused and look at Ian Oliver Solicitor’s letter to the CICA explaining the original CID investigation. DC Strangeway was satisfied the abuse took place.”

“WHAT MORE DO THEY NEED?”

“They even have Doctor Matthews letter saying he treated the Jehovah Witness that at abused me and other children (even in court the Judge Mr Goff laughed at my witness when I said “God was my witness,” this abused my human right to a fair hearing AS GOD IS MY WITNESS I WAS ABUSED.

Read more on this unfolding and very disturbing case.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.