Saturday, 28 November 2015

IT'S TIME TO QUIT!

You know you've reached a deep dark place when the last two mini movie’s you’ve created are one about the dozen’s of children dead following air strikes against Syria following the Paris attacks, and two, the satanic ritual abuse and murder which continues in Hampstead, at the hands of father, satanic leader and Hollywood star Ricky Dearman.












I’ve jumped into the Alternative View (AV) with both feet and made a big splash.

Since AV5 where I had very public clashes with Ian R Crane and Brian Gerrish, I've caused further splashes by asking pertinent questions of the leader players in this niche market.



But all that is in the past and I wish to apologise to anyone I’ve offended along the way.

And take thanks from anyone I’ve helped along the way. 

I didn’t mean you any harm and would never wish to again.



 
READ MORE: WE ALL NEED MONEY!


www.taylorssextales.blogspot.com
Guerrilla Democracy News All-Time Statistics
Getting Ready for 2015 All-Time Statistics


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your appreciation with a donation.